Robinson May Ball 2017 Employment

Important information for paid workers: It is a legal requirement for all paid workers to give us their National Insurance numbers and a photocopy of their passports (front cover and the picture page, and any visas you have). We also need to physically see the passport, so please make sure you bring these along to any interviews you have with us.

Please be aware that if you would need a work permit to work in the UK under any other circumstances, then you will need a work permit to carry out paid work at our May Ball. However, if you have a student visa this may allow you to work a certain number of hours.


Musician, comedian, dance troupe, entertainer? Sign up for an audition slot here.

Half On/Half Off Worker

If you'd like to work for half the night in exchange for attending the Ball for the other half, sign up here.

Paid Worker

If you'd like to help us with stage management, set-up, or clear-up, and earn some money at the same time, sign up here.